Create a Ripple Effect

Create a Ripple Effect
Note: I am not affilated with any company or organization mentioned here.

Monday 29 October 2007

Give Or Take

I've discovered a company called Give or Take.com which is really great. I've been looking around and there are a whole bunch of sites offering cash back on purchases through their sites. Basically they take a percentage of the commission that they are paid and give it back to you as a cash back on your purchase. You can then claim the cash or put it towards other purchases.

Give or Take gives you the option to put some, none, or all of your cash back reward towards charities. They also give 100% of their commissions back and not just a percentage.

I've sent an enquiry asking them how they are funded if they give all their commissions away but they're recommended by The Gaurdian, have won some awards, and are getting some good press. I'll keep you posted on the reply to my question.

No comments: